CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spaghetti

Alyssa loves spaghetti.....as you can tell from the pictures below!! She is such an independent little girl always has to do everything by herself. Everytime we eat she always has to get her own fork, and bib. Needless to say I don't think that she uses the fork much, it must take to much time. The bib did come in handy last night, but we still had spaghetti everywhere. She had to go straight to the tub. It did make for some cute pics though, so I thought that I would share them.



1 comments:

Christy Hansen said...

Cute!!! She looks alot like you! I have been so busy and havn't had time to work on my blog, but maybe after Twister leaves in Aug. I love the blogger, its a great way to keep up with friends!