CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Photo Shoot

For anyone that has ever taken more than one little kid to get pictures taken will know what I mean by this little 3 letter word.....WOW!!
I never thought that it would be that hard. Get them all dressed so cute, matching, now all that needs to be done is sit down and smile. YAH RIGHT!! It really doesn't quite work that way. Mindy and I had tried to get a picture with all three kids for about 2 hours. It was total chaos. The kids were usually good by themselves, just not so great together at the same time. Anyway here are the pics that we ended up with. I think that they did turn out pretty good for uncooperative kids!
This is the best one with all three together.



Hunter was Mr. Smiles he always wanted his picture taken, just not with the GIRLS!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lacey, I thought that they turned out pretty good. I cant believe how Alyssa is changing. She is growing up.