CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet girl..

I just wanted to pay tribute to my sweet little girl. I grabbed a picture of here the other day with my phone (yes, I now have a camera phone, I know it took me a while, but I'm so cool now!) Anyway, we have a half hour drive every morning and afternoon, and Alyssa is usually so good in the car! I know that she has to get sick of it, going to and from everyday. Most of the time she is so happy though, singing, playing with her toys, and always making me laugh. She was being so cute the other day, when I grabbed this pic. I just have to remember to never take these precious moments for granted. I love my little monster!!

1 comments:

Steph said...

She is getting big so fast!! I can't beleive she is going to be 2!! Your blog looks really good, a lot better then mine:) Lets get together soon and let our kids play.