CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Grandma's

So my mom always says that I never have posts of her and the girls on the blog, for some reason I never have my camera when I am at her house. So, I had her email me some pictures so I could add them to my blog. So here we go.........

Making cookies at Grandmas. Not sure many got baked or if just the dough got eaten.


Grandma & Papa got a roller coaster for the kids for Christmas. All the kids absolutely love it.


The girls love to go "shake their booties". I guess they decided to dance their pants right off.



My mom and all the girls. Alyssa, Avery, Kimber,Kanese and Kaprese. Try to get 5 little girls to hold still for a picture. WOW!! Not too bad though.





3 comments:

Bonnie Young said...

Wow, look at all that red hair, your mom looks great too, aren't grandparents fun.

Christy said...

Cute Pictures.. It looks like the kids have a blast at Grandma's!

Christy Hansen said...

Looks like it was a fun girls day at grandmas house....how fun! Your mom and Bob are always talking about their grandkids, and how much they enjoy then!!
Cute Pictures!