CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Minky Blankets

Little side business......I have been making these little minky blankets. They are made out of the softest material and make wonderful shower gifts. If anyone is interested let me know, these are some of the ones that I have on hand, but I will always take requests too. They are the perfect size and I have been charging 30.00. Below each one is a description of the colors.

Red dots, with white dots


Baby Blue dots, baby blue and brown polka dots

Baby blue stars, white dots

Hot pink paisley, with white dots

Sage green swirl, with pink, sage green and brown polka dots
Soon to come......tutu's so cute every little girl needs one, and knit hats. What has happened to me I am becoming domestic



2 comments:

addypotter said...

These are adorable baby minky blankets. My favorite has to be the black and white polka dot. I decorated my little girls room in black, white, and red and this little blanket would have fit perfectly. Thanks for sharing your work.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous baby minky blankets! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome.Thank you for sharing this.