CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Princess Dress

So, ok she is definitely a girly girl!! Lately all that Alyssa will wear is dresses. This is a little problem, when she has no dresses to choose from. What do you expect? You that know me well know that I'm not a girly girl. I myself only have one dress in my closet. So to have such a sweet little girl that wants to wear nothing but dresses has given me a run for my money. One morning, me and my good friend Dawn were having coffee, Lyss had been awake and decided to get dressed. Well here she comes out in one of my tank tops tied up to fit her, pretending that it was the prettiest dress she had ever owned.
I don't know if Dawn felt bad for Lyss for having to make her own dresses, or just loved her so much that she wanted to do something special for her. But a week or so later she came by with this princess dress. Alyssa was so excited, for at least a week or so, we wore nothing but the princess dress. We took a couple of pictures and wrote Dawn a thank you note for being so thoughtful. It is absolutely amazing to have such a wonderful friend. I really don't know what I would do without you Dawn THANKS!!



Princess posing!!


0 comments: