CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

She's my girl!

Picture this......you just got home from work, cleaning up the house and working on dinner. In your spare 5 minutes you think to get online check your bills and make sure all of your homework assignments were submitted correctly. STRESS!!! That is all I can say I had had it. A long day at work, had to stop and grab some groceries, the house was a mess, bills needed to be paid, and homework was due!! I got something on the stove started dinner, got on the computer to do bills and homework. Out of the blue here comes my darling daughter with q-tips in her ears. She was laughing so hard because of how silly she looked with them just hanging out of her ears like that. Wow!! so I take a breath, and think about how lucky I am!!!
Even though life comes at us full force, it is so nice that such a small little girl, with such a little silly act, can bring a smile to your face! We laughed and grabbed a couple of pics, calmed down and figured everything would work out, just do one thing at a time.





0 comments: