CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gymnastics

Gymnastics!
My daughter the gymnast, who would of thought, well me of course, my daughter can do it all. Seriously, let me tell you she does amazing, that is when she can settle down for 2 minutes and concentrate. LOL
Grandma decided to let the girls pick something to join for the summer, and she would pay. Avery was already doing gymnastics so Alyssa wanted to join her. We go every Thursday, it is a little special time with Avery and with mom. Lyss is at daycare for so many hours a day, that I really appreciate the hour or so that I get to share this with her. Who knows maybe someday we will be seeing GOLD. Until then, it sure has been fun, and a great experience for the girls.













0 comments: