CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have never laughed so hard as I did this night. I love my daughter so very much, and I don't think that I appreciate these little moments as much as I should. I am so scared to miss out on so much, (with how busy my life is about to come), that I need to make sure that I treasure these little moments.
We play this game, I get out the camera and Lyss decided what emotion we are going to show, then we take the picture. I bet we were doing this for over an hour and just gut laughing each time we looked at our pics. She is so smart, and could come up with ideas, that I couldn't even think of. She is such an amazing little girl, and I love her so deeply.










1 comments:

Lindzie said...

you guys gave so much fun together! i can't wait for these times with evelynn!