CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 year olds AUGH!!!

Remember the lotion incident well, this was two days later. We had just gotten home for the day. I had to stop and get some groceries so we were a little later than usual. We get in the house and Alyssa goes in her room, while I keep bringing in the groceries. Not 10 minutes later she comes out to the kitchen in only her panties and white stuff all over her. I took me a minute to decide what had happened. Little did I know that it was this bad. Two bottles of baby powder all over her and her room. If you look at the pictures and they seem cloudy it is just from the smoke the powder had left behind. You couldn't even breath in there, and when I started to vacuum it up it made the smoke worse. It had cleared out enough to finally get everything wiped down and cleaned up and Alyssa in the tub. What a mess, but her room did smell good after it.








0 comments: