CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Still Fishing

So as I have said many times before my husband is a fisherman BASS fisherman that is!! He would rather fish than eat I think. This spring he and Derrick had a fishing tournament about every weekend from March until May. These are a couple of fish that they caught in April at one of the tournaments when they took 2nd place. They fish the US Angler's Choice North Lake Powell Division. They did so well this year that overall they took 6th place and qualified for the US Angler's Choice Western Champion. This year it is held in Lake Havasu in September, 1st and 2nd place in this both win boats and money. That would be nice! I wish them luck, there will be a lot of good fishermen to compete against. One thing is for sure though....there will be many more fishing pictures to post I'm sure.
Shane

Derrick

0 comments: