CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

SMILE...

So Alyssa is so into having her picture taken, and making funny faces. This is one of our favorite games to play. She makes a sad face, silly, mad, shy...and we look at them on the camera afterwards and laugh and laugh. I also absolutely do not mind getting fun pictures of her to share with everyone either. Especially since I haven't taken her to get her pictures taken in about a year. (I know horrible mom) It has just been so hard to find the time not to mention the money. So here are a few of our fun snap shots taken the other day, or other month I should say. Hope you like them and smile as much as I do when I look at them.

Silly face

I told her to say peace and she yells out pieces!! So funny I laughed forever.


Pretty face


Shy

Cheeser

Mad

Bashful

Just Lyss

Taking care of her favorite "baby bear"

Good smile

0 comments: